Local Government includes a compilation of annual reports and data of potential interest to state and local officials. Annual Reports include the Local Government Financial Information Handbook, which provides descriptions of major local government revenue sources and upcoming fiscal year estimates for many state-shared revenues and local option taxes, as well as the Local Government Economic Development Incentives Report and Salaries of Elected County Constitutional Officers and School District Officials. For quick reference to a specific local government data issue or topic, please refer to the Local Government Resource Matrix [xls] document.
- Dense Urban Land Area --- s. 380.06 (29)(a), F.S.
- Local Government Economic Development Incentives Report
- Local Government Financial Information Handbook
- Salaries of Elected County Constitutional Officers and School District Officials
- Utilization of Local Option Taxes by Florida Counties
- County and Municipal Revenue Estimates
- Data A to Z
- Expenditures and Revenues Reported by Florida's Local Governments
Evaluations of Feasibility Studies for Proposed Municipal Incorporations
- Hobe Sound - forthcoming
Last Revised: September 21, 2017